Thursday, September 24, 2009

Megan Fox on the Cover of Nylon for their "It Girl" Issue

[Image courtesy of Marvin Scott Jarrett / Nylon.]

Megan Fox has been on plenty of covers as of late - Rolling Stones, Wonderland and now Nylon for their "It Girl" issue. And, as usual she talks to editors and gives another great sound bite. “I think that I’m really overexposed. I was part of a movie that [the studio] wanted to make sure would make $700 million, so they oversaturated the media with their stars, I don’t want to be in magazines every week and on the Internet everyday. I don’t want to have people get completely sick of me before I’ve ever even done something legitimate.” Next, see her on Saturday Night Live this weekend, Saturday, September 26th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you health and happiness every day!
Ich wunsche Ihnen Gluck und Gesundheit jeden Tag!
Je vous souhaite sante et bonheur chaque jour!

網路行銷
seo

mee said...

Megan Fox is sex on legs she will always have that minxy look about her. Very striking loved the Wonderland shoot.good post.xx