What: Whatever your fashion sensibility, you can find specific looks to suit your style at the Westfield Style Tour, exclusively at Westfield Old Orchard and ONLY over the weekend of September 25 – 27. Located in the L.L. Bean/Crate & Barrel Plaza near Bloomingdale's, the tour is an interactive fashion happening which connects celebrity stylists with shoppers to help you discover your own fashion personality.
Why: A weekend full of fashion programs and events, including fashion presentation, modeling, makeovers, entertainment including:
• Modelinia Style Sessions with celebrity stylists
• Fashion tips from Project Runway’s Christian Siriano, September 26th, 1pm
• MIX Style Star Contest with Melissa from the Eric & Kathy Show on 101.9fm THE MIX, September 27th, noon
• Hair style secrets from TRESemmé
• Beauty consultations and makeovers
• Chance to win a trip to New York Fashion Week
Modelinia Style Sessions
The centerpiece of the Westfield Style Tour is Modelinia Style Sessions, this interactive and complimentary, hands-on experience brings shoppers together with celebrity stylists. During the Style Session, you will receive a one-on-one consultation with a celebrity stylist who will help you discover your personal style, working with apparel and accessories from Westfield Old Orchard retailers. After identifying your personal look, each shopper will receive a customized "fashion recipe" that details apparel and product suggestions as well as discounts at participating Old Orchard stores.
Celebrity stylists scheduled for this weekend include:
• Rebecca Resnick, who works with Tina Fey, Mariska Hargitay and Jamie Lynn Sigler
• Nicole of Wendi & Nicole, whose clients include America Ferrara, Sheryl Crow, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Katherine Heigl
• Gali Barraza, who styles super models Jessica Stam, Jessica White and Julie Ordon
• Laura Solin-Valdina, who works with Naomi Judd and Deborah Norville
Style Closet fashions are provided by Aeropostale, Ann Taylor, A|X Armani Exchange, Ann Taylor LOFT, Bloomingdale's, Cache, Express, Gap, Guess, J.Jill, The Limited, Lord & Taylor, lucy, Martin + Osa, See Eyewear, Sunglass Hut, Swatch, United Colors of Benetton, White House/Black Market, XXI Forever and Zara.Find out the full details at Factio Magazine.