Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Inside Stylish Celebrity Homes

Forget cribs, InStyle has the latest scoop on celebrity living. Tour the extravagant homes of Nicky Hilton, Michael Kors, Heidi Klum and Maria Menounos. Tag along side these celebs as they give you a one-on-one showing of their favorite rooms, family photos, most fashionable vintage finds, and even their pets.
-Jackie Medler

Here's what they love about their homes...

Jessica Alba's Home: "It's kid-friendly, animal-friendly. You can jump on the sofas, walk around barefoot. There's nothing off-limits here," says Alba.

Maria Menounos's Master Bedroom: "I love my bedroom because it's so cozy and I can build a fire," says Menounos.

Heidi Klum and Seal's Saltwater Pool in Costa Careyes, Mexico: "We just hang out, go in the pool, relax," says Klum. "There is something about the view that makes you not want to move."

And the most fashionable vintage find goes to...


Nicky Hilton's Chanel Tray: "I only buy things that have some meaning to me," says Hilton. "I don’t put objects in my home just because they look cool."

Visit more homes at www.instyle.com

No comments: