Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Denim Collection, Textile Elizabeth and James

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have ventured into the denim sector of the fashion industry. The line will contain three styles of jeans and will be called Textile Elizabeth and James. They pulled inspiration from the Seventies and also took ideas from jeans already in their closets. The styles include a bell-bottom pair called Hendrix, a low-slung pair called Stevie, and a cropped, high-waist pair named Joni. The new collection will be carried at Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus and Intermix and will wholesale a little under $115. They plan to expand the line in the fall with items typically worn with the jeans you love, and the Elizabeth and James men’s collection will switch over to a more casual look and fall under the Textile brand as well.
- Emily Ekern

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Digital memory,to me, is something that I seem to be unable to ever have enough of. It feels like megabytes and gigabytes have become a permanent part of my every day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my Nintendo DS flash card, I've been constantly vigilant for large memory at low prices. It's driving me crazy.

(Submitted on Ting2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)