Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Anna Wintour on David Letterman Promoting The September Issue

Anna Wintour, clad in Carolina Herrara Resort '10, made a rare television appearance Monday night on David Letterman's "Late Show" promoting the documentary, The September Issue, which showcases the production of Vogue's biggest issue in their 117-year history. Anna joked about her icy image, while also showing her strictness with her staff. "Well, I'm very decisive and I try and give very clear direction to the people that I'm working with, and sometimes, unfortunately, they don't hear the answer that they would like to hear," Wintour said. Letterman admitted he rarely read Vogue, but knew of her."You are bigger than what you do for a living. Is that a fair assessment?" Letterman asked. "Well, I, uh - I read in The New York Times this week that I'm an ice queen, I'm the Sun King, I'm an alien fleeing from District 9 and I'm a dominatrix," Wintour joked. "So I reckon that makes me a lukewarm royalty with a whip from outer space. What do you think?" Check out the video below.

No comments: