Friday, December 7, 2007

For Fur's Sake!

Eva Mendes is the latest celebrity to go nude for fur's sake. A long list of celebrities have done so too for the cause, including Pamela Anderson, Alicia Silverstone and Christy Turlington. About 1,000 posters are plastered all over NYC of the screen siren in Peta's “Fur? I’d Rather Go Naked” ad campaign which was shot by Don Flood. "I remember having my first premiere in New York City and being so naïve that I didn't have a coat with me. My stylist sent me a ... fur wrap for the evening, and I ignorantly wore it. PETA then wrote me a beautiful letter commenting on my less-than-educated choice. I was so impressed that I vowed to them and myself to NEVER wear real fur on the red carpet," said Eva Mendes. For more information, visit www.peta.org.

No comments: