Monday, January 21, 2008

Kate Bosworth - The Epitome of Style


To us, Kate Bosworth just exudes style. So we were utterly enthralled with happiness when the February issue of Vogue made its way into our offices with our fashion muse on the cover. Here are some of our favorite excerpts from the Vogue article regarding her style.

"She really puts ease into clothes, even if they're grown up clothes. It's the T-shirt generation that understands this idea, and I think that what we have in common is this understanding - the juxtaposition of elegance and ease. I naturally design with this attitude in mind, and I think she dresses with the same attitude in mind," says designer Thakoon on Kate.

"I actually hate shopping. If I could go through the collections as I just did (in Phillip Lim's studio), that would be heaven. Phillip's clothes are so easy to wear, and for me that matters most," says Kate Bosworth.

"Too many actresses play it safe," says Lazoro Hernandez of Proenza Schouler. "She takes risks and understands creativity."

Our all-time favorite Bosworth look is the Fendi fur jacket she wore to their show at the Great Wall of China this past October!

Be sure to pick up Vogue to see Kate at her best.

No comments: