Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Maria Sharapova Teams With Cole Haan

Maria Sharapova is serving up Cole Haan this spring. The international tennis sensation will be the face of the new spring 2009 advertising campaign. This will be the first collaborated collection between Cole Haan and Nike. The weaving of the two companies will provide a winning combination of style and sport that allows both sides to creatively connect with new consumers. “Cole Haan's Sporting Collection offers the right balance of style and function that's perfect with my lifestyle. Off court, I want to feel comfortable in what I wear, and polished at the same time. The Sporting Collection lets me do that and still be me," said Sharapova. The new campaign was shot in Malibu, California by lifestyle photographer Martyn Thompson with an issue debut set for March 2009 in Vanity Fair.
-Jackie Medler

No comments: