Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pink BlackBerry Launch at LA Intermix

Kim Kardashian

With impeccable style and pink BlackBerry phones at hand, celebrities and fashionistas alike graced the “pink” carpet to celebrate the launch of the new BlackBerry Pink Curve from Verizon Wireless in conjunction with the 15th anniversary of the fashionable store Intermix.

On Wednesday night, the young and stylish gathered at the Intermix boutique located on the trendy Robertson Boulevard in Los Angeles to receive the new pink BlackBerry before its official release to the public.

Celebrities such as Marcia Cross, Rashida Jones, and Kim Kardashian gushed about how they love shopping at Intermix and adore the new pink BlackBerry phones. “I just love the fact that it’s pink, and I don’t care about anything else!” Kardashian told Factio. “And I shop at Intermix a lot. I live kind of near here, and when I drive by, I’ll see the windows and stop by and I love it.”

Marcia Cross of Desperate Housewives

Guests were treated to drinks and sweets as they perused the store and mingled to the sounds of DJ Ruckus. Pink and purple lights created a saccharine and light-hearted ambience while guests admired the enhanced features of their new toy. Many were busy taking photo booth pictures at the giant BlackBerry-shaped camera while their pictures were displayed on a large screen in the store. Others were multitasking as they browsed the endless racks of designer goodies Intermix had to offer while enjoying the soiree.

“I’m really liking Zac Posen, and I recently got amazing Giuseppe Zanotti boots here as well,” gushed Kardashian. “When I’m not shopping at my own store Dash, I would definitely be shopping here.”

photos by Jean Lee

As each guest left with a new pink BlackBerry Curve, they looked excited and pleased to see that the blush-toned phone was both functionally professional and undeniably chic. Celebs in attendance also included Marcia Cross, Rebecca Gayheart, Emmy Rossum, Kim Kardashian, Lake Bell, Rashida Jones, Sanaa Lathan, Sarah Chalke, Bill Bellamy, Chris Evans.
Grace Yu, LA Correspondent

No comments: