Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Feeling the Pinch

Yes even Sean Diddy Combs, a man known for his lavish spending habits is also feeling the economic crunch as much as the next person. The business mogul was quoted as saying "Gas prices are too motherf*cking high. I've been flying back and forth to LA pursuing my acting career. If I fly back and forth twice a month, that's like $250,000 round trip. I'm back on American Airlines now... And I'm in coach!". Many business moguls can no longer afford to pay for their private jets, as fuel prices are soaring higher by the minute. Although, we don't feel too bad for Diddy. His new fragrance "I Am King" for men will launch in February of 2009 and is estimated to bring in over $100 million. We have a feeling he'll be back on his private jet in no time.
Desiree Masiela, UK Correspondent

No comments: