Friday, August 8, 2008

Brian Reyes to Show Spring 2009 in Bryant Park

Brian Reyes fall 2008


New York Fashion Week is quickly approaching and all the designers are preparing for the most important week of the year.


Brian Reyes has confirmed he will be returning to Bryant Park this season. He will be showing his Spring 2009 collection in the Salon on Wednesday, September 10 at 9 a.m. He told Fashion Week Daily: "I can't explain the sense of excitement and accomplishment it gives me to be returning for Spring 2009. I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to present this collection at the epicenter of Fashion Week, and look forward to many more seasons in the Tents." Reyes did make a trip to
Simone's boutique in Winnetka this spring to show the ladies of the North Shore his incredible designer collection.

In other fashion news, there have been whispers that Victoria Beckham would be showcasing her collection this year, but unfortunately it is not in the cards. There was no announcement as to when the former Spice Girl will debut her collection on the runway.
-Katherine Mingey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I saw this beautiful girl wearing this and I nearly walked into a poll because I couldn't believe she had it on! She must have been one of his models.

Anonymous said...

I love it too!